That’s not for dogs! Remi’s Ibuprofen poisoning

That’s not for dogs! Remi’s Ibuprofen poisoning

Meet Remi. Remi is a 9-month-old Kelpie with a sensitive nose and a curious appetite. One Saturday, it got the best of him and unbeknown to his owner, he managed to sniff out and eat a whole packet of Ibuprofen! Ibuprofen is highly toxic for dogs and can cause stomach...
Don’t eat that!!! – Daisy’s brush with death

Don’t eat that!!! – Daisy’s brush with death

Daisy is a gorgeous, lively wire-haired Jack Russell terrier who is a much-loved family member. Daisy presented on the morning of Friday 29th April to one of our Morrinsville Companion Animal Vets, Georgie, with a large swelling on her neck that was causing her to...