We are looking for fantastic Veterinarians to join our growing Vet team within the Mighty Waikato and Hauraki Plains. At Anexa, we take pride in growing our people, we nurture career development, you’ll have the opportunity gain experience from the wider team, and of course we offer full vet support. We welcome Mixed Practice, Production Animal, Companion Animal and New Graduate Vets to apply. We operate 11 local community based veterinary clinics throughout the Waikato and Hauraki Plains and at Anexa we are one team – we truly want to make sure you are the perfect fit and that we are the perfect fit for you.
We are flexible with regards to hours, days of work, and anything else we can also work in with to help you achieve a career that suits you. We have many part-time and full-time team members with children and valued family commitments, overseas vets due to being an Immigration Accredited Employer, and we embrace being a family-friendly workplace. As a value driven business, these commitments of our staff are so important to us.
What makes Anexa different?
- Proactive Practice Management
- Individually tailored coaching and mentoring development programs
- We are focused on your growth and development for all team members
- Our own Human Resource, Marketing, Information Technology, Event and Sales support staff
- Internationally recognised research division, Cognosco
- Our own internal Laboratory Support team and technicians.
- Collaboration through our Anexa Working Groups approach
- Technician Service Support
- Inhouse Herd Health and Advisory staff
- Dedicated Vet Nurse and Customer Service Support
- Tech-savvy Equipment
- Continued Internal and External trainings
- Great social club
- Teamwork, collegiality, fun, passion and results
Check out our current Veterinarian vacancies here.
We want to make your veterinary goals a reality, while having fun and enjoying the Anexa team along the way. If we sound like a practice you want to work with, please complete the application form with a brief outline of your veterinary experience, some of your career goals and your ideal working arrangement along with your CV and we will be in touch.
We are also open to tours and trial shifts so you can get to know the team and our wonderful communities across the Waikato and Hauraki Plains. If this is something you would like to do, please express your interest via the form, and we are happy to make these arrangements. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For more information about working at Anexa visit Anexa Careers