- Values and people driven business
- Casual role supporting our Anexa Veterinary Clinics
- Fun and varied position with no two days being the same
Our Values: Think Team, Do the right thing, Challenge, Commit and Deliver
About Anexa Vet Services
Anexa Veterinary Services has 11 veterinary clinics across the Waikato and Hauraki Plains providing services to family pets, and both dairy and drystock farmers. Each of our clinics is unique but at Anexa we are one team.
About the Casual Customer Service Person Role
We’re on the lookout for enthusiastic, reliable, and motivated customer service persons to support our 12 Anexa veterinary clinics on a casual basis. We need your assistance during times of increased workload or cover for sick and annual leave of our permanent staff. Joining the Anexa team in a casual position is all about flexibility, giving you more time to do the things you enjoy. The hours of work are when necessary or needed 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday with the opportunity to join the Morrinsville, Raglan or Thames Saturday morning roster 9am – 12pm. For more information on Anexa and the locations of our clinics, please visit anexa.co.nz
- Providing exceptional face to face customer service within our retail stores.
- Being the first port of call for all our clients over the phone.
- Booking in companion animal and production animal farm calls.
- Being an integral part of the day to day running of the clinic.
- Ensuring the clinic is always clean and sparkling for our valued customers.
- Liaising with and supporting vets and farmers.
This role will suit someone that has a background in customer service, retail, or administration. Previous experience working within the veterinary industry or farming industry would be an advantage but is not essential, as full training will be provided. Due to the nature of this role, flexibility in location and times of work is essential. This is a fun role as you get to travel around to different clinics and meet lots of different people within a supportive team.
- You will have proven customer service experience.
- You will be a team player and dedicated to providing the best customer service to all clients.
- You will be reliable, flexible and have a can-do approach to any task.
- You will be computer literate and have excellent written and verbal skills.
In return, we can offer you
- Ongoing career development, coaching, and support through our internal training hub.
- Stability within a diverse business that is growing and values their people.
- Trusting, motivated and friendly team, where knowledge and support can be drawn from across all 12 clinics.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation servicing rural communities across the Waikato, with plenty of opportunity to develop your customer service/administration career.
If you are a vet nurse, looking for similar casual nursing opportunities please visit https://anexa.co.nz/jobs/casual-vet-nurse-waikato/
How to apply
Please submit your CV and a Cover Letter directly via this advert. We are looking forward to hearing from you!