To assess the facial eczema spore count risk:
- Select a paddock that you wish to monitor.
- Cut a handful of grass with scissors or a knife, at 1cm above the ground level.
- Repeat procedure at least 10 times, from random areas at least 10 metres apart in the paddock.
- Avoid parts of the paddock sheltered by trees and hedges and contaminating sample with soil and roots.
- Collect sample in a clean plastic or paper bag, need 100g of grass (one bread bag full).
- Store in fridge until taken to clinic.
- Repeat sampling weekly in the same paddock, take samples on the same path across the paddock.
For further information please contact your local Anexa clinic