• Brush out the dogs coat to remove knots and loosen dirt
• With warm water, use a small washcloth to wet face, carefully avoiding the eyes and ears
• Lather and rinse with a pet specific shampoo
• Remember to wash your dog’s feet, between the toes, in skin folds, under the tail, and around the rump
• Towel dry thoroughly
• Brush out coat when dry
• Be sure to reward your dog with a cuddle and well deserved treat.
If you would like advice on which shampoo or brush is best for your pet, pop into your local Anexa FVC clinic and have chat with one of our Vets or Vet Nurses.