As of midnight last night, the COVID traffic light system has been retired. Therefore, masks are no longer required when visiting Anexa Vet Clinics. Covid and other winter illnesses are still circulating in the community. At this busy time, we ask you to work with us to reduce the spread of illness to our staff so that services are not disrupted.
How can you help?
- Please do not visit our clinics if you are unwell. This will help to reduce the spread of sickness.
- If you have COVID, please isolate as per government requirements.
- If Anexa staff are visiting your farm and you are unwell, please let us know so we can take precautions.
- In close contact situations, our staff may ask you to wear a mask; please don’t be offended.
What will we be doing?
- We continue to maintain our cleaning and hygiene standards to high-touch services to reduce sickness.
- A contactless service is still available on request.
If you have any questions or concerns, just give us a call, we’re here to help.