COVID-19 Updates and information
COVID UPDATE: 1st December 2022
With the recent rise in community Covid cases we ask that all clients only visit Anexa Vet clinics if they have no Covid symptoms. A contactless service is available – give us a call.
How can you help?
- Please do not visit our clinics if you are unwell. This will help to reduce the spread of sickness.
- If you have COVID, please isolate as per government requirements.
- If Anexa staff are visiting your farm and you are unwell, please let us know so we can take precautions.
- In close contact situations, our staff may ask you to wear a mask; please don’t be offended.
What will we be doing?
- We continue to maintain our cleaning and hygiene standards to high-touch services to reduce sickness.
- A contactless service is still available on request.
Check out the Anexa’s latest COVID-19 updates
As of midnight last night, the COVID traffic light system has been retired. Therefore, masks are no longer required when visiting Anexa Vet Clinics. Covid and other winter illnesses are still circulating in the community. At this busy time, we ask you to work with us...
As you would have heard, New Zealand has moved to COVID Alert Red. This changes the way we need to operate, we ask you to: Wear a mask and show a valid vaccine pass when visiting Anexa clinics. If you can’t wear a mask or don’t have a valid vaccine pass we can still...
As we move into the traffic light system, Anexa Vets are focused on keeping our communities safe. We will continue to provide veterinary care for all our clients but to do this we will need to put a few new measures in place. We have appreciated your patience and...