Anexa Vets – Supporting our Rural Communities
Our community stretches from grassroots to government level.
Being a vet club, at Anexa, community is everything. We know how hard you work for your animals and we love to be able to give something back. Some of the ways we support our community groups, friends and neighbours as well as the wider veterinary industry are:
- Support calf club days
- Host regular workshops, seminars and events for our clients and members
- In partnership with Massey University to help train veterinary students
- Our staff including vets, nurses, technicians and support staff are continuously up-skilling
- Training other vets in the industry
- Industry leaders of innovative animal health research
- Providing advice at government level
Many of us cultivated our love for caring for animals at our local school Ag Day or calf club, and want to pass this on to future generations. Anexa supports up to 50 schools each year, with staff presenting to children and attending when possible. If you or your students are caring for an animal this year, checking out our Ag Day Guide is a must!
Our local schools are a hive of activity we support our local schools with paid advertising in their newsletters.
Supporting our local sports clubs has been a proud tradition of the Anexa Vet Club – we recognise that it is important to meet and mingle away from the farm. Whether it be Golf, Tennis, Rugby, Bowling or Football we do what we can to support these not-for-profit organisations.
Farmer Discussion Groups
Farming discussion groups offer a unique opportunity to catch up with the neighbours and see how they are approaching farming challenges on farm whether it’s a catch-up, or to learn something new. It’s always a good idea to attend, so the team at Anexa do our best to support and attend these events.