The team at Anexa Vets will take care of your farm animals or family pets right across the Waikato and Hauraki Plains.
Let’s keep working together by:
- Staying home when we are unwell
- Scanning QR codes wherever we go (clinics, farms)
- Respecting and maintaining 2m physical distance with those outside our bubbles
- Wearing masks, ensuring our noses and mouths are covered
- Being patient and kind with each other as we work through doing things a little differently.
We are happy to provide a contactless service on request – just give us a call.
While new COVID-19 habits mean we need to organise farm work accordingly and have a bit of a backlog of pet consults, it’s good news Anexa Vets opening hours can return to normal and our 24/7 afterhours service continues to operate as it always has.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to give us a call, we’re here to help.
Where to Find Us
Anexa Vet Services Matamata
23 Arawa Street
+07 888 8068 phone
8.30am to 5.00pm – Monday to Friday
After hours vet service available 24/7