We are writing to update you on some changes to how we provide veterinary services in the Northern Waikato Region.
From July, we will be operating our clinical services from our Ngaruawahia and Te Kauwhata Clinics. We have therefore, made the very difficult decision to close the Huntly clinic permanently and relocate our Huntly Clinic team to our new purpose-built Te Kauwhata Clinic.
What does this mean for our Huntly clients?
- Our teams look forward to welcoming you to either our Ngaruawahia or Te Kauwhata clinics, both clinics operate Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm and will offer the same extensive pet care services including in-house blood tests, digital X-rays, dentistry and more.
- All Anexa clinics can easily access client history, and there will be the same familiar faces from our Huntly clinic, within our Te Kauwhata clinic. All 11 Anexa clinics are available for clients to purchase products from.
- We remain strongly committed to providing the same support and benefits for our farming clients, such as our specialised services in milk quality, reproduction, nutrition, technician services, lab services and product offerings.
- We have 8 Production Animal Vets, 2 Clinical Technicians and 2 Technical Sales Supports within a 30km radius to support our farming clients.
- We are working with several local Huntly businesses to set up a collection point for pre-paid prescriptions and products.
- Our TSR team, along with our vet team, will be working closely with our farming clients to ensure you have product on farm if you are unable to collect from the clinic.
Over the last few years, an already tight veterinary labour market has become a significant global and national issue. Staffing clinics in all roles to ensure good care for patients and farming clients has required vet clinics across New Zealand to rethink how they operate. Anexa is no different, and we also need to adapt.
We are working with our teams to ensure a smooth transition plan. Change is a tricky time for all, so we ask for your kindness and support as our team make this move. We respectfully remind you that abusive treatment towards our teams will not be tolerated.
We look forward to seeing you and your pet(s) at Anexa Vets Ngaruawahia or Te Kauwhata. If you would like to discuss your pet’s ongoing care, or if you have any questions, you can call our friendly team on 07 828 7660 to discuss and/or make an appointment.
We remain highly committed to the region and your animal health needs. We thank you for your understanding and ongoing commitment with Anexa Veterinary Services.