Join Anexa’s Farmer Vet Club
Anexa Vets offers friendly and professional animal health care services for dairy and dry stock farmers as well as your family pets.
We care about your animals’ health and we care about the communities we work with. From the veterinary advice we provide, to the products we use – all our recommendations are based on quality science, with your animals, and your needs well considered.
Anexa Vets have helped us improve cow condition, raise repro performance, but also injected some enthusiasm back into us.
J & C Henry
“For me it comes down to trust and I really do trust these guys, they do a great job for us”
Anexa has worked alongside us in our farming business for over 29 years. They are a leading veterinary practice who offer a wide range of services, and pride themselves on delivering current, well-researched advice. Anexa Vets always bring their ‘A’ game, and we have 100% confidence in their ability to deliver what we need when we need it.
D & J Davis
Belong to the Anexa Vet Club and get more…
- Our roots were established in the farming communities of the Waikato. We are a vet club, set up by farmers, for farmers with a proud history of supporting, servicing and sharing our animal health knowledge.
- Work with vets that are passionate about what they do, who take an evidence based approach and have your business and your animal’s best interest at heart
- Belong to a Vet Club that is directed by farmers. Have the opportunity to vote for or become an elected Board member
- Be invited to take part in practical workshops and attend seminars and social events
- Receive email newsletters filled with vet advice, news articles, and pod casts aimed at farmers at all levels in the industry.
- Use Farmacy, a web-based app, developed by Anexa which allows you to stay on top of your dairy farm compliance requirements
- Learn about, and benefit from, the findings from our research division Cognosco, as soon as they are available. You will also have the opportunity to take part in studies.
Anexa Vets also offer the full range of services you have come to expect from your veterinary partner. These include:
- Herd Health advisory services
- Clinical services
- Technician services
- Lab services
- Farm product supply and delivery.
For more information about Anexa’s veterinary services have a chat with one of the team, or browse our website:
Anexa Vet Club benefits
Members elect farmers to be Directors on our Board who represent you at monthly Board Meetings. This ensures we continue to focus on what’s important to you
Free informative and social events
We support local schools, calf clubs and sports teams
2% prompt payment discount*
Mileage charged from your nearest clinic, rather than where the vet is based
Discounted farm staff training events*
Free subscription to Farmacy.co.nz valued at $240+GST
You can call into any of our 11 clinics to purchase products
24/7 Service with up to 9 vets on-call during the spring period
Access to the latest research findings and potentially the opportunity to take part in research trials
Free InCalf introductory consultation
Want to know more? Ready to sign up?
Give us a call and we can answer any questions you may have. When you are ready to sign up, simply fill out the forms and we will be in touch.