- It causes diarrhoea in cows and can in severe cases result in cow deaths.
- It causes abortion in cows.
- Can be contracted by humans and can cause a nasty gut infection.
- Vaccination safeguards your herd health and production from the disease effects of salmonella.
- Vaccination can protect your herd from salmonella carried by organisms or parasites in wildlife e.g. birds and introduced from bought in carrier cows.
Lameness is stressful – for you and your cows. Identifying and intervening early will benefit your...